Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Bowl XX

I’m a bit sore (although not enough to really matter too much) that the Bears ended up losing on Sunday. I guess history did not repeat itself, since the Packers will go on to the Super Bowl this year.

Because I’ve been sick since Sunday, and missing school because of it, I wanted to at least post a short blog today about something going on. As per usual when I have this idea, the historical pickings were slim. So, I’m picking Super Bowl XX, not something exciting but something interesting.

In Super Bowl XX the Chicago Bears beat the New England Patriots 46-10. My dad always talks about this game because he is a Bears fan. I suppose I found it interesting that this event came so closely to my last post from Sunday.

Yup, I think that’s about all I have to say on this topic for today. Short post, yes, but I think the change of pace works for this week and is refreshing. Until next time, happy history!

No comments:

Post a Comment