Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Begining of an Era

Hello followers,
I am starting this blog this week as a start to a hopeful many. My goal with this is to post once a week, and share one event that happened through history for that week, explain the event, and hopefully tie it back to today.
I realize that a history blog is not one of the most impressive out there, but I think with a little bit of time and effort, I can find something that everyone enjoys.
There is not a specific topic I will be focusing on, but I'll hopefully be making a wide range of topics through this year, from battles to sports, from the immediate past all the way back to Greek and Roman times. So, if you are brave, and interested, follow me each week as I take you back in time and hopefully teach you something you didn't already know!

No comments:

Post a Comment